Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas Cards!

I know it's after Christmas, but I didn't want those who were receiving cards to not be surprised!

First thing is first, I made a trip to Michaels to pick out paper. I LOVE fancy paper. It's really the only way to make a card. This year I know I wanted purple for my cards. It reminds me of royalty. :)
Other supplies I used included a purple felt pen, my paper cutter, toole, and a snowflake hole punch. The paper cutter is totally my favorite new crafting tool. I have no idea how I lived without one before. Scissors can kiss it. ;)



I measured out the paper to the dimensions I wanted and made the cuts. I used the toole as a decorative embellishment.

I wanted to give my cards a little something extra, so I sealed envelopes with handmade stickers. I also used the stickers on the back of each card as my "logo". Who needs Hallmark?
Handmade stickers are super easy to make, I just used my (glitter) gel pens on clear labels.


My "logo" on the back of a card.

The finished product! I'm so proud of my finished cards!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment